AUTOart Mercedes-Benz 190 SL Black
Mercedes-Benz 190 SL dates back to the initiative of the then major US importer, Max Hoffman. In 1953, he asked the management of Daimler-Benz for a production version of the 300 SL Gullwing – a car that was hitherto only available as a pure race car - and also for a less expensive variation of the 300 SL. Both variants were then developed and production-ready in record time. The 190 SL was first delivered in the spring of 1955. As a design icon of the fifties, it was a great success, until production ceased in 1962.